Saturday, August 23, 2014

- Do not tease me guild or VIF – Aftenposten

Marcus Pedersen is looking forward to reunion with Vålerenga and Ullevaal.

At 18 tonight inflate a Norwegian football’s most classic settlement started when Vålerenga and Brann meet at Ullevaal.

The Returned Fire striker Marcus Pedersen played the spring season in 2012 in just Vålerenga, and look forward to meeting with old friends in Oslo east.

– There will be special to meet Vålerenga, it is always. And it’s always special to meet the team you’ve played before in the past. I thrived in Vålerenga, but now I Fire player. And I’m not going to miss on purpose against VIF because I’ve played there before, Pedersen says to Aftenposten.

DIRECT Kl.18: VIF Fire

– Not mentally weak

Teams striker returned to Norwegian football earlier in August and signed a contract that extends beyond 2016 Against Rosenborg home debut hammered him into his first goal, and now it can be more. On Ullevaal.

– I do not know how I will be received by the guild. But anyway I will endure it. I’m not so mentally weak, says Pedersen and grinning.

guild spokesman Christian Kjellsen says Pedersen has nothing to fear.

– We can not care about all that once to put on our suits, but that’s been weighed and found wanting, and now plays in the Fire. It shall pass relatively quietly that Pedersen will return. He is one of 11 players who will be highly frowned upon because they come from Bjørgvin, for that is what they call the city there? We are more interested in winning over the fire so that they are relegated than caring about Pedersen says Kjellsen.

– I have no plans to start any war or tease me someone in either guild or Vålerenga, there is no purpose in it. I have respect for Vålerenga, and I look forward to getting to Ullevaal. It is one of the arenas in Norway with the most impact, along with Fire stadium course, so there are enough great demand around the game. I love these games, says Marcus Pedersen.



Rekdal like Pedersen

Vålerenga coach Kjetil Rekdal have a sense of Hamar man.

– He is a very good player and I like the type very well. About the guild bows on him it is because they support their own team. There is no quarrel between Marcus and Vålerenga. He should perhaps expect not to be so wonderful welcome as he plays on the opposing team, but we should behave normally when we meet a player who has played here before, says Rekdal.

As excited a dense and tough encounters against relegation-threatened fire.

– It’s going to be a fun game of entertainment and a great atmosphere.

Kickoff at Superbowl arena time is 18

Published: 23.Aug. 2,014 9:08

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment