Monday, August 25, 2014

Gamst: – I will – VG

GATWICK (VG) coaching staff is holding five to six seats open in the squad against England and Italy. Morten Gamst Pedersen (32) are sure to get one of them.

He is on his way back from a groin pull, and sat on the bench against Sarpsborg 08 yesterday, yet experienced being rejected for several matches after Kåre Ingebrigtsen took over as Rosenborg coach. Although Gamst has done more good caps under the coaching staff, he is not worried about being left out in the preliminary 18-man squad.



Confident

Left wing is keen to prove worthy place in Wednesday’s friendly against the United Arab Emirates in Stavanger.

– I have only talked with Per about my injury, to be healthy and to get started again. Now I’m going to Stavanger to play Superbowl, so we’ll see what happens there. But I think I’m going to be in the squad against England and Italy, says Gamst Pedersen.

Finnmark No says he has had a close dialogue with the national team recently.

– I’ve talked to him on the phone. I’m not saying I’m going to play against England and Italy, but I have something to contribute. I am involved in goal and has the ability to decide. Therefore, I believe that I am in the final squad, says the man who fills the 33 years the day before Euro qualifier against Italy.



Inner Runner Rosenborg

Kåre Ingebrigtsen believes that the veteran has tackled bench life professionally. Rosenborg coach looks primarily at Gamst as midfielder in Rosenborg this fall, but has now chosen to focus on Mikkel Diskerud and Mike Jensen.

– He could be made for midfielder role. We are working with him in that role. I think this may be good, says Ingebrigtsen.

– There is no problem, there. I can play midfielder, I can play the wing, I can play on all seats in the midfield and forward, says the longtime Blackburn pro.

– But I’m disappointed that I have not played, and it has Am I right to be. There I said from the well when I was with the Molde and Karabükspor. I was involved in almost half of the targets in the first part of the season, says Morten Gamst Pedersen.

– Of course he is disappointed there. There I had also been. But he has handled it very professionally, says Kåre Ingebrigtsen.

PS! A Alexander Søderlund in scoring form was also really been in the squad Emirates, but struggling with hamstring.

– It has been a little too much burden considering all the injuries I’ve had. But I hope to be ready for next weekend, says RBK forward to VG.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment