Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ødegaard: – Know who I should listen to – Aftenbladet.no

“Everyone” thinks something about Martin Ødegaard. – One of my core strengths is that I constantly can concentrate versus super talent.

While Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been out with “good advice” to the Real Madrid player this week. The Swedish PSG star is not alone in viewing something about 16-year-old’s future.

Read also: Zlatan: – Ødegaard must be an adult now

– There I am not thinking so much about, really. I realize that very many people have opinions about me, but I do not use any energy on it. It does not have much to say for my part, says Ødegaard.

– Are you tired?

– No, I do not get tired of it, but recognizes that many believe much. I know who I trust and who I can no longer hear so much of. No hassle with it, says Ødegaard said.

He is even active in social media, and constantly put out pictures on Instagram. He also account on Twitter.

Read also: Ødegaard: – Will start scoring goals

– It’s hard not to catch the printed, including in social media where I is the on. Where are appearing thing, but I’m not looking for articles about myself, certainly, laughs the former Strømsgodset player.



Shielded

He plays his sixth A- cap against Azerbaijan Friday. The hysteria around the north man will never end. Daily speculates Spanish media in which Ødegaard plays next season.

– I feel that one of my core strengths is that I constantly manage to concentrate on what’s important, and that is to train well and be focused on what I should be, says Ødegaard.

He lives a very sheltered life at Real Madrid, but when he is in action with the national team, he must occasionally meet the press.

– Do you enjoy better in sheltered surroundings of Real Madrid than here at home?

– Heh heh. I feel that I am well sheltered here too, I think. I am taken very good care of. It’s not that big difference. They take very good care of me both in Madrid and here. It goes very well, assures Ødegaard.



Fussy

Buskerud boy had Thursday through one interview after another. As usual, he was the “everyone” wanted a piece of.

– I experience the Norwegian press that kind, but perhaps a little fussy. It’s not my favorite thing to stand here, I have other things I like to do better. But (I’m) not bored you, says Ødegaard said.

Now wait a welcome vacation after Friday’s vital Euro qualifying match against Azerbaijan.

– Hopefully we take three points, says Ødegaard before meeting with team number 115 on the FIFA rankings.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment