Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ødegaard reveals his mental tricks: How does he cope with pressure – Dagbladet.no

STAVANGER (Dagbladet): In the morning hours the country Martin Ødegaard and dad Hans Erik at Stavanger Airport. From there the duo straight to Statoil’s talent gathering at Lassa just outside the city.

Front eyes of the country’s most talented 2001 and 2002 models told Real Madrid player how he has trained in childhood. Dagbladet parts Ødegaard also a very specific mental tricks he and his father used to take the focus away from factors things that are beyond his control.

– I’ve actually been working very much with it, I have not been aware of it. My father spoke little during the talk about the things we’ve talked about before and after matches. Before a fight I had such a goal to make a move or another thing, says Ødegaard told Dagbladet.



– Very important

While it may sound like a trifle, the method has meant a lot for Ødegaard.

– Whether it was with KRETSLAG, club team, in the Premier League or Real Madrid we have talked about it. I’ve been thinking, “I’ll do it today.” So we’ve always talked about it after the game about how it went. So we have always dealt with it unless I was aware of it. It was important, says 16-year-old.

– Have there been to take away the focus from the outside sporting?

– Yes , in a way. Dad has always been concerned that I’ll do what I can. I will not be afraid to fail. It has got into my blood because of him.



Surprised

Ødegaard also says that he has trained about 20 hours a week since he was little. It was also the best advice he and his father could give the speech full of young boys and girls of talent gathering in Stavanger:

– I will of course encourage them to train and practice a lot. It’s what makes you better. It is also important that they not only do it because I say so. They must have wanted it and think it’s fun, if not, I feel there is so much joke, says Ødegaard.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment