Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hangeland released from Crystal Palace contract – VG

Brede Hangeland (33) may be about to leave the Premier League club.

It is the English club even confirming that Swede is among those who have been released from their contracts. Lokalavisen Croydon Guardian writes, however, that Crystal Palace is still negotiating with several of them, including Hangeland. Thus, it can still be that he will remain in the team.

Read also : Hangeland uncertain future as a footballer

Faced TV2 says Hang Lands Advisor Jon Morland that he can not currently predict the future of the player.

From last year : Hangeland gives himself in the national team

1. last August signed Brede Hangeland one year contract with Crystal Palace. The towering center-left Fulham when the club were relegated from the Premier League in 2013/14 season.



On the bench

The time in Crystal Palace has been characterized by some warmed the bench Hang’s part. When VG met Hangeland in London in April spoke 33-year-old about how it feels to be scrapped from the team. He also made it clear that he did not necessarily continue as a footballer.

– Under the right conditions, I want it. It’s about the right club in the right league. But I will not continue as a player at any cost. I’ve been with for so long that I’d be involved in something that is cool, said Hangeland, and added:

– There will be exciting to see what happens to my part. I understand of course that no one gives me a five-year contract. But I feel I have shown that I hold this level when I’ve got the chance.



Hailed by manager

In January, Alan Pardew new manager in Crystal Palace after Neil Warnock disappeared out doors. In the period January to end of season in May was Palace the sixth best team in the Premier League, only beaten by Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool.

Pardew has several times the last six months hailed Brede Hangeland for His effort made.

– I’ll talk to both of them and we’ll see, among other things, when it comes to finances. Brede and Shola (Ameobi) has contributed a lot this season although they have not played that much. Both are fine personalities. I could not ask for two better gentlemen to have around a group of young players, said Pardew told the newspaper Croydon Advertiser in May.

Now both Ameobi and Hangeland released by Crystal Palace. About north man heading back to Norway, it seems a return to Viking, either as a player or in the administration, to be the most appropriate.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment