Sunday, June 21, 2015

Enraged by his son’s expulsion: – Had I been there I would have turned Neymar … – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Neymar was recently expelled the 0-1 defeat to Colombia in the Copa America, after the match. It resulted in a ban of four matches.

Neymar had received a yellow card before the break but were shown together with Colombian Carlos Bacca when several players fell to the tumult at the center circle. The judge felt that Neymar tried to chip the Colombian goalscorer Jeison Murillo.



Got scolded

But the match report also revealed that star player came with a real tirade against referee from Chile.

– You want to do yourself famous, your damn bastard shall Neymar have yelled at the referee in the tunnel after the tumult.

– He waited for me and insulted me, the judge wrote in the report, according to Spanish Marca.

Enraged Mom

Carlos Bacca was also expelled in the situation ahead, and now the mother of Colombian threw himself on the debate.

– If I had been at the stadium, I would take off my shoes with high heels and turned Neymar . I know how many women in the stadium that would be with me, her mother says Eloísa Ahumada to El Heraldo, courtesy of The Guardian.

She says she felt helpless when she saw her son in the middle of the racket on the court, and that she wanted to help him.

– I am very annoyed because I’ve never seen my son behave like a fight earlier. I sent him a message that I told what I meant because he did not have to behave this way, says Eloísa Ahumada.

It is the second time in a few days that Neymar makes headlines with negative sign. Recently, the Brazilian in an open argument with teammate Xavi as Barcelona celebrated Champions League trophy during a bus parade.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment