Tuesday, June 23, 2015

- Have never talked to Bjarne Riis about doping – Dagbladet.no

(Procycling.no): The report of the Anti-Doping Denmark feller a crushing verdict on Bjarne Riis and mess ytterligere to an already bekmørk, Danish sykkelhistorie.

It also led to a ras av phones for Kurt Asle Arvesen. Eresfjordingen syklet the Danish layer five sesonger.

– That all must be involvert in doping at CSC layer is just nonsense. I have not heard noe on blood bags, dopingbruk or eventuell misbruk av cortisone. It was 25 to 28 riders on the layer every year, and like myeloma staff. It was also great utskiftninger every year, but this is more Snakk on individuals enn on organized doping, says Arvesen to procycling.no.



Double standards

It has banquets each surfaced opp so many dopingsaker that he has joined a la seg surprise.

– I have no grunn to stream go around å mistenke noen but I håper banquets each avsløring this to become the siste, says Arvesen.

And makes the following innrømmelse:

– I trust all inntil the motsatte is proven, and I did too with Bjarne Riis the time. I håpet he had good intensjoner when he hired inn Rasmus Damsgård (Danish play, spring note.) And tested Us doubled myeloma as the other layers. We signed anti-doping contracts, and I had faith in opplegget vårt. Well show it seg that it just Dreide seg double standards, says 40-the grain and am thinking about the doping report konklusjoner to Riis kjente to enkeltutøveres junk and fanteri.



Attorney General Gene mot Riis

The reises for more serious charges mot the reach avgåtte sports director in Tinkoff-Saxo layer.

• He must have oppfordret Bo Hamburger for å obtain Jörg Jaksche EPO

• He must have akseptert comprehensive bruk av cortisone uten that it was Medisinsk sound

• Les also: – Asked av Riis on stream obtain dop competitors

• He must have kjent to several riders enn Tyler Hamilton misbrukte doping the layer his

• He must even have used blood doping in løpet av his active career

– kjedelig stream defend my small triumphs

Arvesen holding onto his aldri diaper spurt on or as åpenlys bruk av doping during its opphold of Team CSC.

– I have never add talked to him (Bjarne Riis, spring note.) doping. I shall not become surprised what comes fram reach because it has hosted so many hints. The extent av this has gradually framkommet, but it was not noe I gikk around and mistenkte when I myself was active.

Brunettes 13 years as sykkelproff sitter he returned with etappeseirer from the Giro d’Italia (two ) and the Tour de France (one), victorious in the E3 Harelbeke, five Norwegian Championship was and verdensmestertittel in U23 class.

– It is incredibly dull river sit here and defend my small triumphs . I diaper U23 World Champion in 1997, and one can only speculate how many results I have gått Glipp av on grunn av everything Groms around. I was hjelperytter and sacrificed own sjanser for others. I think in every fall not my results gjenspeiler career to an U23 world champion, he says.



Sastre-nyhet shuffled risk most

What surprises him most of the report’s assertion that Riis must have come with dopingantydninger opposite Carlos Sastre in his siste Sesong as CSC.

– One can alltids bruke small blood bags. The other uses seg av it. We are sure that Discovery (Channel, Lance Armstrong previous layer) uses them, Riis have said approached mot spanjolen.

The report avfeier Riis it all as a mistforståelse .

Arvesen has no grunn to stream betvile Bet Tres morality and stusser at the time of hendelsen:

– It is vilt it has come slike hints as late as 2008. But I vet is not about the munnet ut in a misunderstanding or not.

– I have to endure this

Arvesen says he must endure suspicion mot own person in light av all skandalene on CSC- layer.

– How is the stream spurt on this banquets each avsløring?

– in a way I’m glad it comes fram, and that today’s riders sees it gets tatt seriously. It is important that riders are hit oppover aldri comes inn on the idea å jukse seg to generate success.

– Huh am thinking about you that people mistenker deg?

– It is natural when it has hosted so myeloma dritt and doping in the environment I have oppholdt meg. I understand those who doubt whether, but if the setter seg inn in my career and get seirene I have received a grant, it is no grunn to it.

artikkelen are Levert av sykkelnettstedet www.procycling.no!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment