Friday, June 19, 2015

“Moa” rumors: – I know that more players are heading out – Aftenposten

Mohammed Abdellaoue (29) is undesirable in Stuttgart, according to German newspaper. It has not the protagonist even got some message from the club.

Two years ago, Mohammed Abdellaoue (29) purchased by Stuttgart for around 30 million. Now claims the German newspaper Stuttgarter Nachrichten-the Bundesliga club will give away the Norwegian tip free.

– I have heard rumors of that, says Abdellaoue Aftenposten.

– But I have not talked to the club itself. I still have two years left on his contract, and in my head I’m going to finish it, says 29-year-old – before he shoots into:

– But you never know what happens. In football, things happen fast.

According to the Stuttgarter Nachrichten-will Stuttgart’s new manager, Alexander Zorn, get rid of a number of players – including Mohammed Abdellaoue – before next season starts.

– I know that more players are heading out and others on the way in, but they do not come to me and talked about it, says “Moa”.



Sure interested clubs will emerge

He clarifies that the focus now is on Stuttgart’s pre-season and that he will come in good football shape again. But he also says he is sure it will get offers from other clubs at the high level, if it would prove that his services are no longer wanted in Stuttgart.

– But I can not say anything until I’ve heard from the club what they think, repeat 29-year-old – and says that agent Stig Lillejord takes care of any interested clubs.

We need not go further than three or four years back in time before Abdellaoue was one of German implies a league`s hottest strikers for Hannover. Overall he scored 29 league goals in three seasons in Hannover 96. Even feel Abdellaoue certain that he still has that level ever.

– That’s what I hope for and what I’ve worked for ever since I was injured. And I know I have something to contribute when I fit. I’m pretty sure I’ll be back at that level, says 29-year-old.



Will return to Vålerenga

“Moa” feels he has more to give at the top level in Germany and that he will continue to play at as high a level as possible. But he is also aware that he wants to move back to Norway and play for Vålerenga someday.

– I have a very good relationship with Vålerenga. So VIF will be a natural choice for me when I think to come home to Norway. I grew up in Oslo and that is where I have family and friends. I have contact with Vålerenga, and I have good friends who play in the team, said Abdellaoue – adding:

– But you never know what happens.

Read also: Rekdal: – ‘Moa’ is always interesting for Vålerenga

During last year’s pre-season with Stuttgart was Abdellaoue unfortunate training. He twisted his knee and an MRI showed that he had sustained a cartilage injury. The injury kept him off the turf for five months.



For fully back after injury

In January this year he started finally to train fully again. Now the knee is just fine, says Moa.

– It is very good now. I have trained fully since January and I tested the knee in a few games for the B-team and I was in the squad for the last three Bundesliga matches (without getting playing time, journ.anm). For my part, knee 100 percent good, says Abdellaoue.

In the summer of 2013 he was taken to Stuttgart from Hannover 96 for around 30 million. It’s was a big transition for the German club, who had great faith in the Norwegian header.

But 29-year-old never beat until. During the 12 league games have over only noted for one strike.

Do not think the national team

– I can not just blame the injuries, I have to take care of chances too. Failure to do so, performing not from day one, so is the way out of the team cards, said header.

Abdellaoue was despite several months on the sidelines taken out to Norway’s European Championship qualifier against Croatia in March. He also received more than ten minutes playing time when he replaced Tarik Elyounoussi.

The way back on the national team is obviously short for the tip, but even thinking he would not play for Norway soon.

– To be completely honest, it is not the focus of the all. There’s no point thinking about the national team when I have not played football in six months. I have good dialogue with Per-Mathias and those around the national team, but I can not expect to be taken out when I have achieved, says Abdellaoue.

Published: 19.jun. 2015 3:29 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment