Friday, June 12, 2015

- I can be a great player for Manchester United – TV 2

The transition has been ready for some time, but Friday was Memphis Depay (21) officially Manchester United player when he signed a four-year contract with an option for one year.

The wing comes from PSV where he got 124 matches and scored 50 goals before he now continues his career at Old Trafford.

It was a great satisfaction Depay who spoke club’s TV channel after the transition was complete.

See the full interview at the top of the case!

– This is a dream come true. I am very happy and looking forward to a play with the team. I enjoy Manchester, tells the wing.

The Dutch played under van Gaal in the World Cup in 2014. That he has collaborated with United manager was previously an important factor for the wing chose red Royen.

– It was important. He gave me the opportunity to play in the World Cup and he showed me confidence. I think he is the best coach, explains 21-year-old.

Depay will now follow in the footsteps of United legends like Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo. It does not scare wing.

– I’ll let your feet speak. I hope to be able to develop myself in the Premier League to be as big as the other United legends during my career. I’m going to work hard. I think I can be a great player for Manchester United, continues 21-year-old.

Football Expert Tor-Kristian Karlsen think Depay being a success at Old Trafford.

– I think Memphis Depay will be a bright signing for United. He has a style of play that fits into the team. Depay is a difficult player to handle. He has very high self-esteem and self-large, but van Gaal knows him well. Depay respect van Gaal. It may be useful, said Karlsen to TV2 when the transition was confirmed in May.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment