Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ødegaard’s answer to Zlatan: – I feel good about those around me – TV 2

Ullevaal / Bergen (TV2 Sport): After the Superbowl against Norway at Ullevaal, Sweden was superstar clear in his speech to Martin Ødegaard.

PSG striker believes Norwegian youngster must cancel cooperation with dad Hans Erik, become more adult and stand on its own future.

– He has well a dad who govern him entirely. He must be man and let go of his daddy, said Zlatan mixed zone after 0-0 in Oslo.

– Do it well with those around me
The next day, Martin Ødegaard naturally been joined Zlatans statements, which were received a lot both in Norwegian, Swedish and international media.

Facing TV 2 Sport allows 16-year-old it abundantly clear that he has no plans terminate the relationship with his father Hans Erik.

– I have no need to comment on, really. I and those around me are happy together, and we make the choices we make. It has gone well so far, and nothing more, there is nothing more to say about it, says Ødegaard, before he states:

– It is good to have Dad in Madrid.

– Can be more adult
Real Madrid player is however partially agree with Ibrahimovic in that he can be more adult.

– I think you I have grown yourself, then. But it may well be that I become more adult, says Ødegaard and smiles.

– Are you angered people who have opinions about you all the time ?

– No, I do not. It takes I worry not, responds Ødegaard.

– Are you accustomed to it?

– I are quite used to it, and it does not matter what others think about me. It runs just fine, says Ødegaard.

Teams Head coaching staff believes elections Ødegaard has taken has been the right date.

I think that everything Martin has made the choice to now has been well considered. I see no reason for concern considering that he and his advisers protects him in a good way forward, says Høgmo at Tuesday’s press conference at Ullevaal.

In terms before Azerbaijan-game
During the goalless draw against Sweden showed Ødegaard forward with two magic through passes. But none of them ended with goals.

– It was lovely to get 90 minutes in the legs. I felt in good shape and will be the best I can in training, so we’ll see if I play on Friday, says Ødegaard about the upcoming European Championship qualifying match against Azerbaijan.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment