Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bolts cash answers on who is the world’s fastest – Dagbladet.no

Usain Bolt is back on top of the podium after injury trouble. He ran at 9.87 twice in the London rain Friday night, and believes he is still the king of sprint.

– I have since never been number two in the sprint, said Bolt journalists questions whether he believed the demonstration in London showed that he was back in first place among the world’s sprinters.

– Best and fastest

He ran at 9.87 in both the trial and the final. In the first race, he was relaxed and had more going on, but he had to struggle more in the final at the Olympic Stadium in the British capital.

– I’m the best and fastest. There is no doubt that I’m the ace in the sprint in international athletics. I’ll continue. The plan is that I’ll be ace to I lay spike shoes on the shelf, said Bolt, confident as never before.

Currently his giving him sixth place in worldwide statistics in 2015. There it is Justin Gatlin, the American who has served two doping judgments, leading the way with 9.74. He also 9.75 in a race this season, and twice he clocked up to 9.78.



Room for improvement

Bolt showed that there is room for improvement in his running, and he will surely emerge even better for the World Cup in Beijing, which begins on August 22. Then Bolt returned to the court where he impressed with three Olympic gold medals in 2008 (100 meters, 200 meters and relay), and where he set two world records in both the sprint.

He has won all the 100 and 200 meter race which would He has lined up ii championship context afterwards, except for the 100 meters in Daegu World Championships in 2011, when he was disqualified for a false start in the 100 meters.

Jamaicans have been out for six weeks with an injury after Diamond League meeting in New York, but it seems now that he is on the trail of ancient greatness again, and although several have run faster than him so far this year, can not be world record holder amortized in the title race in Beijing about a skimpy month.

– Everything is possible

– I thought I should have been able to run a lot faster in the finals here in London, but a lousy start ruined for me. Therefore I would say that anything is possible when we get to the World Championships in Beijing, also timewise.

– If I were to get a weak start again, I just think about what I have done in training, and the I can. It is in any case no doubt that I have much better times inside than what I got shown here in London, said Bolt.

Before the race in London on Friday had bolt 10.12 from a Race in Rio de Janeiro as its best time in years, but now he showed the second stroke and an optimistic future.

– I can not say other than that I managed here in London is a great prelude to the World Cup , coming later this year. There is no doubt that the two races I did away here helps in confidence, he added.

– I’ve put a lot of work on the training pitch lately and running quickly. Now I see that I get paid for all the training in competitions. Yeah, it looks good for me, he said – the man with the world records at 100 meters with 9.58 and at the double distance with 19.19. (© NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment