Friday, July 31, 2015

- I’m too good at being sick – TV 2

Having the patience to wait an illness out of the body can be very challenging for a top athlete. But Petter Northug is among the best also when it comes to being sick, and we will believe him.

– I am perhaps a little too good to be sick. The problem is that I get so used to the situation by lying on the couch, that I finally have to drag me up, says skiing stars introspective.

– Housewife Trim
trøndere had a longer period in June where he had only 20 minutes off the couch during the day.

– Housewife Trim, characterizes Stig Rune Kveen it.

– Do not think it makes so much difference, but it looks better.

– He was a little sick and had to wait. We took blood tests and tried to figure it out, unless we found something. Luckily profits back eventually, and now he is in full training again, says coach.

Friday he was out on a long-planned practice round on bike with Alexander Kristoff in Sandnes. Northug is sykkelstjernas hometown in conjunction with Blink festival. Now it’s Kristoffer trip being sick. The last few days of the Tour de France was tough.

– I had a fever and sore throat the last few days, pushed me pretty hard and got me through. It was perhaps not so smart, but when it is the Tour de France one does it anyway, he said.

Exercise Eager
He agrees with Petter Northug in that it is best to lie on the couch and wait when one gets sick. But that may be easier said than done.

– I should perhaps not trained quite yet either, he smiles.

Northug is far from too eager to get started with exercise again. He has rather the opposite problem

– It’s good to be a little sick. When I’m healthy, I need someone who looks me in the eye and says “Petter now you’re healthy, now you can train again,” when do I get started, but until then I’m good at taking it easy.

Thus, it was natural that there was Northug who took responsibility for holding back Kristoff on cycling day.

– Kristoff has several rides him to be good in the late summer, so we have get him healthy. We shall have no foolishness today, said Northug.

Petter Northug was on the winning team at this year’s celebrity match in Norway Cup, but lost the internal family failed.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment