Wednesday, July 22, 2015

“I had to turn me one more time, like to double check. This happened … – Sunnmørsposten

LONDON (aftenposten.no): In a few weeks, the Norwegian player moved for themselves, celebrating 18th birthday, signed a professional contract and scored his first goal for a Premier League club .

– I’ve barely had time to unpack, says Martin Samuelsen (18) when Aftenposten meets Norway’s new England-pro in his new home east London, after five years as a rookie in Manchester City’s academy system.

Internet has he not put in place yet, and he has only managed to travel into central London only once. But impress manager Slaven Bilic and West Ham fans, he has managed since he arrived football capital.

– It has gone incredibly fast in the past, says Samuelsen, while he takes a breather.

To score on his debut for a Premier League team is the kind of moment childhood dreams are made of. For Samuelsen happened, and then he had to pinch yourself.

– When I scored that goal, I realized that I might have something to do at this level. It was an incredibly wonderful feeling to see the ball go in. I had to turn me one more time, like to double check. This happened really?

– Could not believe how good he was

Young hopes

At the weekend he followed up with three assists passing, and this week he is with what he himself calls “this year’s tropical vacation” to Malta; Europa League qualifier against Birkirkara FC.

– You could hardly have had a better start?

– Yeah, I could always scored more goals.

Suddenly referred to 18-year-old boy with silk foot. A man of the future in East London. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber?

– I figured it was going to come at some point, laughing Samuelsen by comparison with the blonde girl’s idol.

“There’s only one Justin Bieber”, sang Hammers fans as the Norwegian lysluggen scored his first goal in the new outfit.

– I have heard that we are similar before. But that’s no bad comparison?



Norwegian model

Now living 18-year-old for the first time for themselves, in an apartment in one of London’s tallest building located in the lucrative financial district Canary Wharf.

In the 27th floor, with views of London’s world-famous skyline, is Samuelsen about to establish their new life as a football pro.

The dream, ever since he got a couple Ole Gunnar Solskjaer-soccer as a child, has been to be as Nordmøre no.

– I was sold, and have always looked up to Solskjaer. He trains tremendously hard, it’s something I admire him for. Moreover, he is a very good role model, who behave well and speak in a way I like.

– Have you heard anything from Solskjaer?

– No, says Samuelsen and smiles proudly:

– But I have his autograph.

Norwegian Martin (18) after successful debut: – Sick Experience from start to finish

Prodigy

As a child showed it sped built haugesund crack a fierce workout will. As a boy he plays in 900 training hours per year and logged any new tricks in Excel sheets.

– I really wanted to become a pro. And after a while I realized that it might be possible.

– When did you realize that?

– When I was about ten years old. I noticed that I had a head start compared with their peers, and that it could go the way if I continued to work hard and perform so well.

Now Samuelsen for the first time show that he is more than promising. Now he must deliver in line with players who are ten to fifteen years older. North man says he is well accepted in the group of players, and have been out and eaten dinner with some of the other players.

– Sure, you got a little more respectful of the others when one has done well . But nobody has tried to jack me down, it has not been necessary, he insists.



Much praise from commanders

Team Owner David Gold wrote on Twitter that he doubts Going long time before north man gets his league debut, and coach Bilic has so far shown great interest in the Norwegian player.

– To hear the manager said I could be a useful player ahead in the season is of course the best I can hear. Now I look even brighter on my opportunities. I have always hoped that, basically, but now I know that this I am capable of.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment