Thursday, July 16, 2015

Kristoffer teammate orogenies victory – TV 2

Did you Rodríguez team? Record Tour Manager Now!

Bergen / Plateau de Beille (TV 2): Joaquim Rodríguez climbed to yet another impressive victory on Thursday’s brutal mountain stage the Tour de France.

The victory is the Spaniard’s second in this year’s Tour, since veteran also triumphed on the dramatic 3rd leg up the Mur de Huy .

Stage Victory is otherwise Rodríguez’s 13th overall in a Grand Tour: His third in the Tour, while he stands with two wins in the Giro d’Italia and solid eight triumphs in Vuelta a Espana.

Then it was perhaps not surprising that Rodríguez grinned very wide finish.

– It’s five years since I won my first stage victory the Tour de France. It reminded me of my teammates before the start today. I’m like Atletico Madrid. You never know what’s going to happen to me, he says with a big smile.

Boasson Hagen: – Had Control

Alexander Kristoff and Edvald Boasson Hagen put as expected in today gruppetto and both made it safely within the time limit.

Boasson Hagen enjoyed themselves still not on the bike in the special changeable weather during the stage.

Edvald: – Glad I’m done now

– It was a decent enough day, but I’m glad I’m done now. It was fresh upward toward the end. And it’s going to be colder down here too, said Boasson Hagen to TV 2.

– It was okay with have been. I’m used to worse, but I would have liked more dry weather, he adds me a smile.

Uplanders had still not clearing the way for the forces during the stage.

– We had to step on a little rise here, but it was not very hard. We had good control, said Boasson Hagen.

Froom still in lead

Group with overall leader Chris Froome crossed the finish over six minutes behind Rodriguez, but BRITE yellow jersey was never threatened or under particular pressure way.

Both Movistar – by Nairo Quintana and Alejandro Valverde – and Astana – by Vincenzo Nibali – tried some småangrep up the last mountain but Froom and his solid Sky team had awaited full control.

– It was a tough day out there today, but the team did a fantastic job of controlling . It’s great to have guys like Richie Porte and Geraint Thomas with me all the way, says Froom.

And has particular praise for Thomas.

-” G “ran really over ability today. He is high up in the summary he also. People forget that, says Sky Captain.

Thus keeps Froom remains a firm grip on the yellow jersey with 02.52 ahead Tejay Van Garderen and 3:09 in front of Quintana.

– The Most who broke was simply worn out.

Valverde – who holds 4 . space – attack again on the run and got a few seconds to Froom, but the veteran is still nearly four minutes behind.

– They’re going to push me

Froom rejects remains that the yellow jersey is already ensured.

– Nothing is settled. I have a good lead, but they’re going to push me every day going forward now. They’re going to test me. I’m just grateful that I have my teammates with me, says Froom.

Froom holds otherwise continued climbing jersey with 61 points, but Rodríguez taken a solid dose points with his victory and is 2nd in the competition with his 52 points.

See and follow all the stages in our live center!

22 man walked in violation

Rodríguez was part of a massive 22-man breaches that got going early stage and had at most almost 13 minutes to the main field.

The breach was eventually split into smaller groups and up the penultimate mountain had Michal Kwiatkowski and September VANMARCKE acquired a gap in front.

On the way up the last hill to the finish at Plateau de Beille moved Kwiatkowski alone in front and held off a good piece.

Eventually, however, he brought in by Rodriguez, who had along the climb strong duo Romain Bardet and Jacob Fuglsang in the hunt for stage victory.

Rodríguez stuck gradually from the other two and won with just over a minute to Fuglsang finished 2nd, while Bardet finished 3:00 to 1:48 behind.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment