Thursday, July 30, 2015

NFF hires VG commentator – Adresseavisen

The NFF has hired Truls Dæhli the position as Head of youth teams. The newly created position has many of the same tasks as Stig Inge Bjørnebye had before he left NFF favor of Rosenborg earlier this year, writes the Norwegian Football Association in a press release.

Truls Dæhli is danger to national team Mats Møller Dæhli. 59-year-old has been employed by VG since 1986, for many years as prolific sports commentator.

– To be sports commentator has been a privilege, but now I get the opportunity to work directly. NFF is an organization that gets a lot of praise and criticism, but I know that it’s happened a lot of exciting lately. This development is very exciting. I am here to learn and to contribute in the areas I can, and I hope I can help to see things a little with other eyes, says Dæhli in NFF press release.

In recent years he has not Commented national soccer team because of his son.

– Player development interests me greatly and is something I’ve always been very concerned. Ever since I was a child trainer for among others Caroline Graham Hansen and Mats gave me an insight into player development who engaged me. When this offer appeared and took shape, then hit me right in the heart, establishes Dæhli.

The NFF is pleased to have secured a VG profile:

– This is a very exciting appointment and we give sports department a dedicated employee with a very important dimension also in communication since. We are talking after all about one of the country’s strongest pens that are now coming over to join to develop further, says General Secretary Kjetil Siem.

We’ll be back with more.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment