Thursday, July 30, 2015

Weng learned of the mistake. Today she smashed all the monster hill. – Aftenposten

– Last year I went on an ever so slight bang here in these steep slopes, says Heidi Weng.

Weng opened cautiously, but the pressure on more and more the steeper slopes were. And when no one followed her.

She had decided in advance that she would not open too hard, and she chose to be a little reserved initially. But not before she had come out of the tunnel, so she turned the pace up.

– Last year I went on an ever so slight bang here in these steep slopes, much of the reason for that was that I opened too hard. Therefore I had decided to be a little more careful this year, and my tactic kept the real way to the finish, said a delighted Heidi Weng.

Also read: Today waiting manhood test for Northug

The body worked well

She walked up the steep slopes from Lysebotn and Øygardstøl at 34.14, while she struggled in after 35.10 last year.

– The body functioned clearly better this year than last year, so the question is whether it is a good sign for me. I hope that all the training I’ve put so far should give good results when the ski season begins, she emphasizes.

Heidi Weng does not deny that the ground during the roller Lysebotn is by far the hardest workout she conducts during sommeroppkjøringen.

– It is bone hard to move up here, and although I had Kaisa Mäkäräinen quite far behind me, so I also tested my sprint against myself. And I think that worked very well. On the whole I got a lot of good response to today hardøkt, she explains.



Do not go in Sandnes

Lysebotn up is the only competition she is on this year’s Blink Festival. She is thus not to see in some of the competitions in Sandnes center.

– I’m going to a wedding on Saturday and then ranks I simply do not leave with me several races this weekend. A little silly, because I like me so very well here in these competitions in Lysebotn and Sandnes. But sometimes collide different things, says the winner of the women’s category.

Renate Bergset Tjetland was the best of the local participant in Lysebotn up, she ended on a 31 space. But it is primarily in central Sandnes she focuses on good locations the Promising Gjesdal-runner.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment