Wednesday, July 29, 2015

RBK-profile considering standing for election for Labor – Fædrelandsvennen

Trondheim mayor Rita Ottervik want Tore Regniussen welcome.

​​

– It’s not inconceivable that we could be finding the Labor list once in the future. Currently it is football that has priority, says Tore Reginiussen to Altaposten.

The defender is currently away from football with a broken Achilles but Reginiussen is at full speed on the way back, and is waiting for the football quote system fall.

Read also: RBK doctor: – With all probability bust season

Roses Reginiussen

In connection with Rosenborg player stays home in Alta, where Dad Thorfinn stands in second place on the list of Labor, spoke 29-year-old who has 20 caps for Norway out about own ambitions as a politician.

– I would have liked more time to contribute for a good choice, but a political career can wait, says Rosenborg player to Altaposten.

Reginiussen plans seem to delight Trondheim mayor Rita Ottervik who want Reginiussen shall bet as a politician at their current place of residence.

– I would like to have him here. He is a fabulous footballer and a good type, she says.



Being heard in RBK wardrobe

When asked if he has an impact on garderboen among league leaders answer the central defender following:

– You know I did not give myself so easily when I have something to say, so I have the feeling that I winner emerges here as well. The boys use to listen to me on important issues. In any case, I like to believe it, he said.

Mayor Ottervik think 29-year-old will fit in politics.

– I actually think he’s kind. He is very good to express themselves seems very sensible and concerned community, she said.

– Should the footballers involved politically?

– I think that all social groups, including athletes should care about social issues, says Ottervik, pointing to, among others, Nils Arne Eggen as football profiles that have been socially committed.

We have been in contact Tore Reginiussen. He does not want to make a more detailed comment.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment