Thursday, January 21, 2016

Claus Lundekvam has been sacked: – Totally insane – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Former Southampton player and TV 2 expert Claus Lundekvam (42) has been sacked as coach in Bønes sports teams.

– I do not know what they are doing, says Lundekvam Dagbladet.

– personnel, claims Chairman Christian Kanzler.

It was bymag.no who first reported that football profile with 40 caps have been sacked in the 4th-division club.

– That I have to go after everything I and the boys have achieved, is completely insane, he said.

A very disappointed Lundekvam confirms dismissal to Dagbladet . He also says he does not understand some things.

– This has been a fantastic journey. We have had two promotions in three years, creating a football club. I have not received any explanation for the dismissal, and should only speculate.

– Was too strong

Lundekvam got the message yesterday, via email.

– I was made redundant as sports director in the team a month ago. Some had decided that they would have the powerful forces out of the club. In this way the board – which does not have the competence – do as it will.

Lundekvam has previously been open about their addictions after he joined Southampton in 2008. He says that the resignation does not have anything with This has to do. Dagbladet speculate he that he is a victim of internal forces who believe that he has been too strong in the team.

– I get by fine, I. But it is terribly sad for the boys. There are 30 players who now are very upset. Perhaps they were afraid that the club would grow too big, and want to remove the A-team.

Lundekvam suggests, however, that the last word has not been said:

– There will be a meeting with the club in March. We’ll see if someone manages to stand together and remove the ukompotente forces on top. I have come in and questioned. It is especially two people in the team who have not appreciated this, says Lundekvam.

– The chairman claims it is a personnel matter?

– I know nothing about. I have not talked to him.

– So this has nothing to do with what you describe in your book, about past drug problems?

– Absolutely not.

Have loved the job

Lundekvam says he has loved every day as a coach.

– I have been concerned that the recruitment work, and that we have expertise in male and junior level. The governing think no further than the nose tip. I fear that the A team crumbles now that I must go, he said.

– So your job as a coach has given me a taste?

– Absolutely. To create a wardrobe and a collective has been great. I’ve received plenty of offers, and it’s not that I will not be able to find me a new wardrobe. But I have become very fond of these boys.



Hold

Lundekvam has no agreement to return to TV 2. Much of the time last year agreed to launch the book “A Fight to”.

– book sales have exceeded all expectations. It has been an amazing journey I had never dreamed of. It has beaten all records for autobiography. I have visited 12 to 15 cities. It has been completely fairy, points Lundekvam.

But now everything indicates that he must write a new chapter – about his own trenerliv.

Chairman Christian Kanzler says to Dagbladet:

– This is a matter between the sports club and Claus Lundekvam. It’s the only thing I want to say in that regard. Beyond that I have no comment, although I have noticed that Claus Lundekvam statements.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment