Friday, January 29, 2016

Sundby was beaten in Birken. – Figured I had a job to do – Dagbladet.no

Teams Director Vidar Løfshus says that the other has a job to do to get in competition with Martin Johnsrud Sundby terms stake skills.

On Thursday he only went on shiny ski under 15-kilometer in NM. Sundby outclassed everyone. Maybe he had won by even more with attachment under the skis, but no matter, no one had the courage to follow Sundby example.

– The other has a job to do. They know where the list is located, and Martin could certainly be better, he also says coach Løfshus said.

Devastated with

It was during exercise constantly last winter that Sundby got a lesson he will never forget. Petter Eliassen fielded shiny ski and staked Sundby the boots.

– I knew that I had a job to do. I’ve known the last three or four years that weakness my Classic has been pigging, and then I got an exhibition in Birkenhead on how one could do it with shiny ski. There I was extremely inspired by, and then I was not painful to ask when we started training in May there.

When started Sundby up additional stake training, and all have seen what use he has had it this season. Competitors have been parked over again.

Details

Thursday claimed Sundby that he failed to get proper grip on his skis, and when the road was short to choose shiny ski. Few had thought that he would take the chance, but he did mean. Skate skis were found forward.

Just before the start went well Sundby Hit the slopes to practice fishbone in the steepest section.

– Is it true that you dry trained on herringbone just before the start?

– Yes. I have never gone herringbone with skating before, and I had to secure me that it went orderly. I could risk doing something wrong, and you never know if Broks would be close, joking Sundby.

Torbjørn Broks Pettersen was jury leader who served Sundby for skating during the opening race at Beitostolen in November.

Friday is sprint in free technique on application under NM-day in Tromso. Prologues starts 10.15 quarterfinals two hours later.

(NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment