Thursday, January 28, 2016

Van Gaal hard against the media: – You have kicked me three times – Dagbladet.no

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal will plead with British media for erroneous messages about his future.

– According to you is the third time I have been sacked, but I’m still here, he said at a press conference at training facility Carrington Thursday.

– I have a duty to talk to you, but I’m worried that people believe everything you write, and it bothers me that you do not need to verify that you write .

After the home defeat to Southampton last weekend when the crowd curved towards the Dutchman, it was reported that van Gaal had offered to quit.

– I have not mentioned anything like that, I’ve never done, he said Thursday .

He has received strong support from club management, even after the last week’s turbulence. Van Gaal grateful for it, but believe that it actually increases the pressure.

– When the board shows me such confidence, then pushed much greater than if they had said, “This is your last chance.” Then it would be easier to fight against it and the motivation would be even greater. But I always fighting, he said.

– I can not lose more, because then I read for the fourth time that I have been sacked. Then it may be true what you write, but it also happens sometimes, he added.

Manchester United are fifth in the Premier League, ten points behind leaders Leicester. The team has won just three of their last 13 matches in the series and cup and meetings Derby in the FA Cup on Friday night.

(NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment