Monday, April 27, 2015

Asante – It was hard to leave Start, but now I have found me right – Aftenposten

Scored his first goal in Stabæk suit against Lillestrøm.

LILLESTRØM – STABÆK 0-2

ÅRÅSEN STADIUM (aftenposten.no): Ernest Asante was played profile when Stabæk took second victory of the season, and placed on a pocket a cool fifth on the table with 2-0- victory at Åråsen.

First, he scored his first goal in blue suit, before he soon after served compatriot Kamal Issah a good preparation and a wonderful assists.

After the match there was naturally a smiling and happy Stabæk player who met the press.

– It was not so easy at first, but the way Stabæk player is pretty easy to understand. Then I realize more and it’s good for me and for the team, he says to Aftenposten about the first time in new club.



Enjoyed every moment in Kristiansand

He was the top scorer for Start last season, but was one of the players the economic dysfunctional southern club sold away when budgets had to be shaved in winter.

– It was not easy, and a tough decision for me. The fans there were great to me, so it was hard to leave them. It was also difficult to leave a club I played for four years, explains the lightning winger.

– I enjoyed every single moment in Kristiansand.



Bradley is satisfied with his Batman

Now, however Nadderud apply.

– Now I have found myself at home in Quotes. I’ve got my apartment, he said.

Against Lillestrom he showed on several occasions until its enormous speed, and parked one each in yellow and black that tried to keep up. Meanwhile, there were also several situations where the final product is not quite measure up.

– We try to challenge him to make the right choices at the right times. We try to get him to read situations right. We’ll try to get him to also pull in from the right and finish with his left foot, says coach Bob Bradley.

America gives expression to be well pleased to have Batman in the stable.

– First and foremost, he is a very nice guy. Everybody likes him here, and he has come very well into the group, said the coach.



Does belief teammates

Asante on his side also puts great our collaboration with Bradley.

– He is a wonderful person. I have worked under many coaches, but I will say that he is special to me. He makes me to understand things very well, and the way he says things makes me want to get better all the time, says Asante.

He likes the ballbesittende style Stabæk player, and believes there is great potential the team.

– All clubs have obviously good players, but I think very on my teammates, he said.

Published: 27.apr. 2015 7:11

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment