Friday, April 17, 2015

The wreck Rønning reveals: – the trainer wanted me on – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Today it became clear that Eldar Rønning (32) is the wreck of the national team. Now tell 32-year-old that it was contrary to the wish of the coach Trond Nystad.

– I’ve talked a lot with Trond. He said that it was not his decision and that he wanted me on the team, says Rønning Dagbladet.

Nystad believing Rønning

After news broke said Rønning that he was both disappointed and surprised wreck Inga. Simultaneously find cross-country skier solace that his own coach wanted him on.

– Trond argued that I should be involved further. He said he has faith in me. It’s good to hear, says Rønning.

Dagbladet adds nor coach for the Norwegian cross-country gentlemen deny that he still has great faith in Rønning skier.

– I am absolutely sure that Eldar will come back very strongly after a season where he was plagued by illness, says Nystad Dagbladet.

Do not finally settled

The case is still not formally decided by cross country committee. There are several agencies that will handle the outlet, which will not be made public until next Friday.

Dagbladet has learned that there is uncertainty about what Petter Northug decides to do next season that makes their coaches waiting to go out with troops. Simultaneously does not preclude Nystad that Rønning can get a seat – despite current news.

– There are many agencies that should say something. Though there are few who find that team selection is incorrect, it is obviously hope. We must look at. But it is outside my control. There are cross country committee that will handle this, says Nystad, who while emphasizing that he is loyally behind the decision being taken.

– There is something everyone must do. Yet I have faith in the boy. Unfortunately for Eldar he has been sick this season, but we have not seen the best ski run from him yet. Whatever the outcome of the discussion is, I know he’s going to go very well on skis next season.

There is also a revenge 32-year-old from Skogn clear.

– I should be no whining pope. I’ll get up and show what I can do, says Rønning.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment