Thursday, April 30, 2015

His opponent on Åsane-captain shorts: – I set out – Aftenposten

Fredrikstad profile Simen Rafn (23) still think he will manage to stay focused in tonight.

Åsane Football has taken OBOS league by storm. Bergen team tops the league with ten points after four matches played. Thursday’s meeting with Fredrikstad FK.

Yet it is perhaps something completely different than the results that have been the biggest Åsane Discussion ice. Captain Jahn-Ove Wiik (32) has in fact an incredibly short shorts.

– When we’re dealt new shorts, they are always too long. There are routing, I think. Therefore I go it up and fold it so that it gets the perfect fit, have Wiik explained earlier.

Read also: Åsane captain has Soccer Norway shortest shorts

– Memories more about a handball shorts

And the shorts have now become known outside Vestlandets borders.

– Yes, I was the little put out when I saw it says Fredrikstad player Simen Rafn Aftenposten and elaborates:

– It’s great, it. It’s not something I would use personally, but I think it fits well on him. It’s more like a handball than a football shorts. And I must be honest to say that I think it’s nicer to look at when it is used in handball, says 23-year-old.

– Have you ever played against someone with as short shorts?

– It must have been toward some girls barnefotball time. Can not remember having been involved in such a short shorts, no.

– Is it true that you can be so set that Åsane overpower?

– No, I do not think it will have very much effect on me at least. I will manage to keep sight away.



– Therefore we have taken so many points?

When Åsane captain hear that players are put out of your shorts his, he says the following:

– Oh, this is why we have taken so many points and conceded so few goals?

He says it is important for a small and anonymous club Åsane to get some publicity around himself by bidding a bit of themselves.

– The shorts have got a bit more attention than usual. First it was just a Bergen thing, but now the national press started to hang on, says Wiik and laughs.



Twice as many points as Fire

He is, not surprisingly, enthralled with the season beginning Åsane had.

– As newly promoted team we had not exactly lie on top. But we are very happy and very proud, for we have met some good teams, says the captain.

After four rounds Åsane twice as many points as Big Brother Fire, located on 8th place with its five points.

– For me, that is from Molde, it is not so important, but for many others on the team, I know that it’s really fun to be above the fire on the table, said Wiik.

Read also: – Shameful that Åsane has twice as many points as Fire

Disappointed season start

For Fredrikstad has not season been as affected of highs. Before Thursday’s game is Østfold team in 12th place in the table.

– We’re disappointed, of course. We had hoped for some more points than we have, but still I think we played OK football at times. So I will not demonize situation, says Rafn.

– Fire has not got any great start, so there is no train has passed for us. There are 26 games left. We just need to increase the low point our, for once we have been bad, we have been very bad.

– But we lose this battle, it is suddenly one ten-point gap up to Åsane. When it starts to get some … But at home we played pretty good, so I have faith that we will rise much from Hønefoss game.

– What do you know about Åsane?

– I’ve seen very little. But has been with me that they’ve scored a lot goals, played attacking football and that they have many players who can score goals. Otherwise I do not know so much about them, other than that I’ve seen the shorts, says Fredrikstad player.

Fredrikstad Åsane kl. 18.00

Published: 30.apr. 2015 6:57

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment