Friday, April 17, 2015

Everyone wanted a piece of Brown – although he began to celebrate before the ball was in goal – Dagbladet.no

ULLEVAAL STADIUM (Dagbladet): Newly acquired Deshorn Brown (24) was the big hero when Valerenga beat Haugesund 2-0 at Ullevaal stadium tonight.

Jamaicans scored two goals in 80 seconds in the first place, and looks that he can be the tip anyone with heart on Oslo east wants.

And after tonight’s game there were many who wanted a piece of 24-year-old, who came from Colorado Rapids for only three weeks ago.

Was hailed

After being hailed along with team mate on the path of guild straight after the game, we went to Brown on to a sponsorship arrangement on the first floor at Ullevaal stadium a few minutes later.

He suffered tremendously cheers roar, before he went on to the press. And among journalists there was no doubt who was the most sought after:

Brown.

Of course.



– Felt good

He says:

– It felt good to get the goals. To see the ball fly into was incredible. On the first goal, I began to celebrate the goal before the ball hit the net. So great was the relief. Simultaneously it motivates me to continue to work hard, says tip Dagbladet.

24-year-old spent toe to briefly butting Vålerenga in the lead after 35 minutes tonight, and 80 seconds later he ruled 2-0 goal via Haugesund goalkeeper Per Morten Kristiansen, after a delightful through ball with the heel of Daniel Fredheim Holm.

– Since I arrived they have driven mass termination training with me, and it has been nice. I look forward every day to do it. Becoming a better exit is an important part of my game, and I think it has gone well so far, Brown says to Dagbladet.

Have not scoringsmål

Vålerengas new hero was taken off to tremendous applause after 72 minutes of play at Ullevaal Stadium. Brown told Dagbladet that he has not set himself a goal of how many goals he will score this season.

– No, I do not like to quantify how much I’ll score. I have always threatened the goal, and this match gave me two of them. Eventually it may be three or four goals, and maybe more. We’ll see, he said.

Brown emphasizes that he does not see himself as some direct replacement for Vidar Örn Kjartansson, who poured into goal for Vålerenga last year.

– The coach has said that I should not feel pressure, so I’m not thinking anything of it, he said.

Patiently Rekdal

Kjetil Rekdal points out that it is important to be patient with 24- year old.

– I have said that he is going to score 12 to 15 goals, but I have patience with him. He has not been here so many weeks yet. He had trained twice with Ghayas Zahid when he played the first match for us, says Rekdal.

Christian Grindheim believe Brown can create more trouble for defenders in the Premier League in the weeks to come.

– Brown gets better every day. He is moving into a new gang and a new club, and today he gets two goals and confidence. Then goals in a row, I think, he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment