Saturday, April 25, 2015

- He claimed that I filmed. It is simply unreasonable by Dag-Eilev Fagermo – Dagbladet.no

• Odd-Mjøndalen 2-2.

SKIEN (Dagbladet): The atmosphere in Mjøndalen camp was high after they secured one point in overtime over time towards normal home strong Odd. But only bliss it was not:

Tip Christian Gauseth did not hide that he was annoyed by the behavior of Odd coach Dag-Eilev Fagermo during the match.



– claiming I filmed

Mjøndalen striker got matched reclined of Fagermo after he nonetheless has a strong to a duel in the first place just off the sidelines. Judge Tore Hansen blew foul Odd but Gauseth got punished properly and were lying.

– Fagermo stood two feet away and claimed that I filmed. There I respond. It was my own fault that I got it bang, and it was right that Odd should have foul there, but there was no filming from my side. I got myself a real punch. Then it is unreasonable of Fagermo to assert that I filmed, says Christian Gauseth Dagbladet.

And added:
– Something like that would our trainer, Vegard Hansen, never done, facing a player who clearly gets a nasty blow.



– Can I not remember

Dagbladet gives Odd coach Dag-Eilev Fagermo expressed mystification Gauseths assertion.

– I can not remember that I said that. But I va pissed that he was far over the border tough against my players. Hazard Gaming I am afraid, because of injuries. That was what I said, says Dag-Eilev Fagermo.

– Mjøndalen had two to three awful ugly tackles, which I think tends towards orange. Such tackles I will always speak out, because it’s my job to protect my players. Worse, it is not.

– Struggled out of style

Odd coach spent a long time before he came to the press zone after the battle. He was clearly upset over the way they gave away a comfortable 2-0 lead at half time, and claimed that they eventually would have deserved to lose the match – although MJØNDALEN equalizer came in overtime over time.

– We were struggling out of style. We were unfortunate that both Fredrik Oldrup Jensen and Ardian Gashi was out with injuries. Then we weakened the midfield. But Mjøndalen will still have credit that they bleed and wars and stands on, says Dag-Eilev Fagermo.

– Should have had a penalty

Gauseth felt that they could quickly joined by more than one point too. He missed a couple usable chances, but felt that he was cheated out of two penalties – one in each half.

– In the first situation I would have scored if I had not been hindered in the closing moment. I mean it is punishing. But it just before the end of the second half was even clearer. In the situation does not look Lars Kristian Eriksen ball at all. He just went after me think Gauseth.

– However, it is okay with one point away against Odd, so we do not complain, he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment