Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Here are Northug short answer criticism from FIS – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Petter Northug met tonight press outside City Hall to speak out about the conflict with the Norwegian Ski Federation. In a very short session said 29-year-old following:

– I’ve got with me that FIS has cleared the deal, but I hope they will accept the invitation to enter into dialogue and find a solution. I do not want special treatment, but a deal on an equal footing with everyone else outside the national team when I represent Norway in the World Championships, says Petter Northug in an interview shown on VGTV.

– I was envisaged it in 2013. I have now been three weeks in height. I have not been there for no reason. I want to go fast on skis come. Not least in the World Cup 2017 in the Olympics in 2018 and World Cup 2019. I therefore need a long-term agreement.

Afterward left Northug Hall Square.



Broke silence

Once the Norwegian Ski Association announced on Monday that they refuse Northug start license for the upcoming World Cup season, broke skiesset silence yesterday.

– I’m sorry that it again is noise around my person and my sporting choices. I need to say to all: My goal is to go fast ski for Norway in the World Cup – for the winter and the coming winters.

– The only thing I’ve asked FIS about is stand by the conditions I was submitted prior to the decision to establish own initiative outside the national team. The rules still allow that I can be defined as representation runner, but FIS has not shown a willingness to use this room for maneuver. Therefore, I neither answered yes or no to the agreement I have been presented, was part of the Northug wrote in a long statement.



Reiterated message

At tonight surprisingly session at City Hall Square in Oslo told Northug that He has been joined by the Ski Federation has withdrawn the original agreement which has been on the table in the summer. The agreement was identical to the one he had last season.

Now wants Northug a new dialogue.

Northug camp will however have an agreement similar to the one he got before the 2014 season, which opened that he might promote the sponsor Coop Also while he went for Norway.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment