Friday, May 22, 2015

Gauseth: – If I score against Molde, it becomes a distasteful celebration – Aftenposten

Christian Gauseth ready to meet old teammates tonight.

MOLDE (RBnett): If Mjøndalen turn Molde Friday, passing sensation made the reigning champion on the table. It had not even Christian Gauseth dreamed of.

– How much I’m looking forward to the match against Molde? Moldenseren Gauseth laughing so so loud on the phone.

– Soccer is a new experience for us. We meet large and attractive opponents every weekend. Strømsgodset at NRK, Odd the Skagerrak. Rosenborg at home. And now comes Molde. I look forward violently. And I’m grateful and happy.

Read also: Molde considering U20 national team of Nigeria

A season in Molde

Gauseth played in 1st division with Molde in 2007. Following promotion he declined a new contract and agreed to higher wages in Bryne.

– Molde have done positive things for me, and it was I who said no to be there. I have a tremendous desire to win Friday but it is certainly not some kind of revenge for me personally, says Christian Gauseth.

30-year-old has two goals and one assists so far in the elite series. He has started all nine games so far.

Read also: Skullerud makes it terribly easy to hate Molde

Fast space

– I will be surprised if I get wreck now. Then it must happen just before the start of the game. That said; there is no middle ground in the relationship between me and coach Vegard Hansen. Whether he thinks I’m the coolest guy in the world, or so he thinks I’m the biggest fool to exist. Lately, he obviously meant the first.

– Not even you’d have thought you’d have the opportunity to pass Molde on the table after ten rounds?

– No. Sure enough, I learned TPEF of Knut Hallvard Eikrem and Odd Berg on fotballinja at Molde high school, but I still had not fantasized that this was a possible scenario.

– TPEF …?

– Yes. “Faith On Personal Skills.” It fell very naturally to me, so I was probably the best of all the TPEF when I walked in Toppidrett class. It has been a great strength for me in later life.

Also read: “I have been good enough for the Premier League for ten years”

For all neat and

– Does this Mjøndalen- made such great faith in their own abilities that you can keep the performances and results at this level throughout the season?

– No. It’s not going to happen. We’ve had a fierce and flow until now, but I have no faith that it will last. However, I can guarantee is that we are going to fight as hard out of season. It’s a good feeling.

– What do you think happened to Molde team since last year?

– I MFK follows from the outside, I do not have contact with anyone at the club. But I’ve seen all his Molde on TV, and it gets a little too gently and slowly. Bad paths, unattractive opponents and bad away games is a part of football, and there have been bad Molde. They have not addressed this in a good way.



Fear no

– Which Molde player you fear most before Friday’s game?

– I fear no one, but we know who is going to play against us. It is not a secret how Molde play football, but it does not mean that it is easy to stop them. At their best, they are so extremely good that they play out even if you know exactly what’s coming. They do it with such high quality that they get it anyway. They have many players who can decide the game. We have a lot to wear us down to give them full impact in ninety minutes.

– What do you do if you score against Molde Friday?

– Then there will be yet another unpalatable celebration that takes the focus away from the mediocre performance I’ve done earlier in the game. Then I’ll look forward to reading the next editions of Romsdals Budstikke, which I receive in the mail twice a week. I want Budstikka on paper, then I’m enjoying myself. It is worth every penny, and you may like to raise the price a little. I continue to subscribe anyway, says Christian Gauseth, raised in Olsmedbakken right on the premises of Romsdals Budstikke.

Published: 22 May. 2015 10:21

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment