Wednesday, May 27, 2015

- I am convinced that he is an outstanding coach. But it was just bad … – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): It has been simmering throughout the day and late into the night announced Branns control management decision made at the meeting tonight.

Rikard Norling finished as coach of the club from Bergen.

– It pains me to leave such a great club like fire. It pains me also to leave one of the world’s most beautiful cities. I’m sorry I was not able to get a nice squad of players to flourish in all its glory, says Norling.

– Poor match

Norling took it all calmly, and admitted that this is football.

– I can play this game, and so is the said Norling.

And just way Norling took downturn on, has passed in warm earth in the vast majority. There is no doubt that the people of Bergen slid pressing Norling to his chest, despite the fact that the results pointed entirely in the wrong direction.

– This is football’s natural, that when there is such as it is as the Facilitator. That said, it’s Rikard a wonderful person and a wonderful guy. I am convinced that he is an outstanding coach. The match has just not worked with fire in the stage and the situation we are, says battalion leader Roger Lillebøe-Hansen told Dagbladet.

– Love Sorrow

More Fire fans express themselves Also around Norling-kicks on social media. Gjengangeren is that they believe it was the right decision, but it is sad to see Norling go.

– In my years as Fire-supporter has no coaches failed as much as Rikard Norling. Yet he’s the only one I want to see come back, writes Børge on Twitter.

– Rikard Norling. Almost as I have heartache. But the relationship was undeniably destructive. The break undeniable sense, writes Marius.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment