Friday, May 22, 2015

When Real Madrid boss got up and walked, the whole football in Norway seated left to … – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): During today’s press conference with Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti waited all Football Norway in anticipation for answers to the following questions: Will Martin Ødegaard be in the squad that meets Getafe at home tomorrow?

Barely half hour after Ancelotti entered podium training facility Valdebebas however, there was a massive anticlimax. After answering questions about his coach’s future, the allotted time suddenly there. And no one had asked the question Norwegian football lovers would have the answer, including the Norwegian reporters who were present.

That means we have to wait until Real Madrid announces squad on their websites. When it is done, the time of writing not known.



On record hunting

Tomorrow’s match starts at 8:30 p.m.. If it should prove that Ødegaard get playing time, he will write himself into the history books as the club’s youngest debutant ever. The current record belongs to Alberto Rivera. He was 17 years and 114 days old when he debuted in 1995. Meanwhile, Ødegaard become the first Norwegian to axles the traditional white jerseys.

Should 16-year-old as well as find their way to the finish, we he also delete Raúl Gonzales record as the club’s youngest goalscorer from 1994. Raúl was 18 years and 113 days when he converted his first for “Los Blancos”.



Pressed Ancelotti

While the fight against Getafe can be Ødegaard first for Real Madrid, it can also be Ancelotti’s last. Several media have already reported that the Italian manager gets fired when he will meet club president Florentino Perez after settlement Saturday. It meant that today’s press conference mainly focused on 55-year-old – and not a 16-year-old from Drammen.

– We should have a meeting to look at both my and the club’s future either on Sunday or Monday, confirming Ancelotti.

– How would you sum up your time at Real Madrid?

– During these two years I have experienced both good and difficult moments . All in all it has been very, very good. I will not think of those sad moments. I’ve given everything I have and have a clear conscience for what I’ve done here, said Ancelotti.

– I have read rumors about other people who will replace me, but it does not surprise me. People are allowed to say what they want. I will not sour for it. I do not care about the newspapers write about other managers. So it is every year.



Thanks players

Ancelotti was also asked if there was anything specific changes he would make if he should nevertheless be allowed to continue as Real Madrid coach.

– It’s hard to say. We must analyze. We may need to make some changes in the squad. It might detail that could have been different. I still believe in the way that I work.

– What do you think about the players speak warmly about you?

– I’ve always had a good relationship with the players. I thank them for the fine words they say about me. This is the club’s decision, so players do not necessarily have anything with it.

– Do you feel this is your last press conference as Real Madrid coach?

– I still think about how we can improve and I will continue to stay in Madrid. It’s fantastic here. I’ll take an evaluation with the president after the match, said Ancelotti.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment