Friday, May 22, 2015

The tour is underway – NRK

Tour of Norway started in Årnes Akershus Wednesday afternoon. The tour went through Indre Østfold to the finish in Sarpsborg.

Alexander Kristoff sprinted best and won the 1st leg.

– It’s always good to win, said a clearly delighted and tired Alexander Kristoff NRK after you finish.

He is happy with the bike party in Oslo.

– It’s always good mood here.

dreams of being with



Mayor of Eidsberg, ready to cheer on racers.

Photo: Rune Fredriksen / NRK

Mayor of Eidsberg, Erik Unaas were among those who stood along the road and cheered on the athletes.

– There will be a festival and I think many are going to hang over the fence here on whey. There is much to look at, and there’s a lot Norwegian flags and chants. People come Tilden, so it’s more than just seeing some top cyclists, says Unaas.

The 15-year-old sykkelaspiranten Erlend Moberget from whey has styled himself up for the race. He dreams of cycling itself.

– I should not be, but maybe in a few years. I have a dream to be with.

But this year hope 15-year-old Alexander Kristoff was the winner.

– He is always favorite.



– Just fun

One of those doing more than just watching the race from the roadside, Geir Jonassen. He follows racers while driving camera motorcycle number three.



Geir Jonassen follow the race on motorcycle .

Photo: Rune Fredriksen / NRK

– I’ll try to get me well, accidents and punctures. If it is accidentally stops I happily up and films for a few seconds before I run for field again.

This year Geir on his fifth tour.

– It’s just fun. I take time off from my job to do that here.

He also has a clear favorite in the race.

– I’m from the west country, so I hope Kristoff. I also have a great hope that Edvald Boasson Hagen-to do well. It would have been nice if he came back, says Geir.



Tour of Norway in Oslo

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment